Head of CRM
Excellent opportunity with one of leading technology and digital transformation company based in Dublin.
- Creates and executes on a vision for providing global world-class Sales Force Automation and Effectiveness.
- Develop long term systems roadmap and IT strategy for
- Customer Relationship Management
- Configure, Price, Quote management
- Mobile Solutions
- E-commerce capabilities - Distributors & Dealers
- Backend systems (ERP,PLM) integration
- Monitor, analyse and address system usage, adoption, and master data management.
- Define, Scope, Plan, and resource projects in a structured manner
- Maintains current knowledge of best practices and emerging developments in sales force management systems. Conducts analysis of program effectiveness and uses the findings to enhance and to optimize.
- Engaging with key stakeholders within and outside the organization, working across content teams, design teams and IT to build user-centric experiences that meet company objectives and maintains the integrity of all application platforms.
- 15+ years of operational IT experience with a significant focus on CRM and/or CPQ tool sets.
- Strong commercial acumen and sales & marketing knowledge.
- Ability to manage different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid strategic planning, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and assimilate new information quickly.
- Ability to build rapport across company while quickly and confidently gaining respect of others, including strong interpersonal skills, good listening, and coaching skills.
- Must excel in an entrepreneurial environment.
- A collaborative, yet, competitive and resilient attitude with a strong work ethic is desired.
- Well-honed negotiation skills and strong business acumen required.
The candidate must have a valid visa to apply for this role in Ireland.