Head of Compliance and Data Protection.
Provides guidance and oversight within compliance and data protection. Take a leading role in ensuring compliance with all data protection regulations and in monitoring aspects of AML/CFT to ensure that the company complies with Irish Regulatory Requirements.
Reports to: Global DPO.
Hours: Standard Mon - Fri, flexible working hours, (good work-life balance, with option to work full time from home, if that is your preference).
Package: Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package on offer, please contact John Finn in Manpower Group Ireland for full details.
Primary Responsibilities for role:
- Oversee compliance, data protection and AML.
- Conduct in-house data protection training courses (for non-lawyers) and organise them independently.
- Monitor AML/CFT to ensure that the company complies with Irish Regulatory Requirements, identifying any situations of ML/TF risk and assessing the possible impact of any changes in the legal or regulatory environment on the company's activities.
- Verify the consistency of internal processes and procedures with the aim of preventing breaches of mandatory applicable rules, through the execution of control activities. With specific reference to AML/CFT obligations: plan/execute the second level controls on AML/CFT processes including performing second line oversight and testing of the customer due diligence (onboarding/ ongoing phases); overseeing the adequacy of the Group's AML/CFT and FS training programme; developing policies and procedures, ensuring they are in line with legal and regulatory requirements; manage periodic reporting to the Board.Provide appropriate and sufficient training which is tailored to the nature, scale and complexity of the company and which is proportionate to the level of ML/TF risk faced by the company to ensure all employees (including the member of the Board of Directors) are aware of the risks of money laundering and terrorist financing relevant to the businessRemain up to day on all Regulatory Requirements changes impacting the AML/CTF topic and provide them with updates, standards and guidance for all employees.
- Some international travel
- Opportunities for individual training (in-house or external training).
Your knowledge and experience:
- Degree in a relevant field (Degree in law a plus).
- 5 years plus of relevant professional experience in the field of compliance, data protection and AML.
- Have very good knowledge of Irish regulations.
- Experience working / travelling abroad (studies and/or professional experience) would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Be able to work Independently
- Negotiating skills.
- Be highly motivated and have a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have very good communication skills.
If you are interested in this Head of Compliance and Data Protection's position please contact me through LinkedIn or directly to arrange a confidential follow up call: 01 645 5222, Mobile: 087 621 4254, email@example.com