Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 700 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working. From our headquarters in San Francisco to three dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, our Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
You will join a team of dynamic individuals to help develop accounts payables operations for Dropbox globally. We are seeking a Global Accounts Payable Specialist within our Procure to Pay (P2P) Team, who can help scale and optimize our processes. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. This position will perform an array of different responsibilities which will include day to day invoice/ticket management, query resolution, business partnering within Finance and across the organization along with various process improvement initiatives. You will also manage the month end close process and be a key player to ensure Dropbox remains SOX compliant.
This is a fully remote role on a 12 month contract
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of AP invoices on Oracle Fusion R13 for all Dropbox global entities
- Matching of invoices to POs and ensuring all necessary approvals are in place
- Main point of contact for all invoice and purchase order related queries from suppliers & employees for cash disbursements
- Liaising with all levels of the organization to follow up on queries and approvals
- Supplier and employee query handling to ensure all ServiceNow cases are responded to in a timely manner and with complete information
- Review of the supplier master records to ensure the data is accurate and complete
- Supplier Reconciliations
- Ownership of the Month End process
- Clean up of aged items on AP accounts
- Participate in projects and activities as required
- 2-3 years of account payables experience in a multinational environment
- Detailed knowledge of the end to end Accounts Payable process
- Detail-oriented with great organization skills, but also comfortable with ambiguity
- Execution-focused with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external business partners
- Good understanding of the importance of internal controls and segregation of duties
- Good understanding of the synergies between the various teams in Finance and the AP month end process
- Experience with Oracle or similar preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Administration or Finance.
- Self-Starter: able to navigate ambiguity, proven history of owning and delivering a project end-to-end in a fast paced environment
- Agile-critical thinker: able to make decisions independently, solve problems with out of the box thinking, and balance the business needs with policy compliance.
- Strong social and interpersonal communication skills: able to partner with various stakeholders, adjust message for audience, and build trust.
- Time Management: Good time management skills as they will be managing multiple tasks daily (agile / flexible)
Note: Please apply only if you are currently in this location and eligible to work full-time in Ireland
For further details and interest in discussing further, reach out to me here or at [email protected]