Our client is a leading technology company looking to hire experienced AWS Cloud IOT lead developer/full stack lead developer for their long-term project in Dublin.
Opportunity to build your own team in company and to understand the client business requirements and advise design, build and manage IOT Cloud solutions, application and architecture and support management of the app.
This is a permanent role with excellent salary and huge career progression.
- Design, development & deployment of IoT solution
- Support in Project documentations such as writing User stories, Functional & Technical Spec documents and Test Design documents
- Support development and running proof of concept on new use cases
- Writing clean code; managing source code; Implement security best practices
- Execution of Unit Testing, System & Integration Testing, Support UAT
- Deployment of the solution and provide operations support
- Full stack development experience
- Experience in developing IoT solution leveraging Telemetry Data processing
- Experience of Micro-services design and development
- Webservices/API: REST, SOAP, Micro services, Websockets, and MQTT
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts, experience in implementation of CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of cloud foundry
- Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good knowledge of AWS services (IoT Core, Data Bricks, & IAM) and knowledge in AWS cloud provisioning and administration
- AWS Certifications or demonstrable relevant experience.
Candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland.