About the job
This well-established FMCG organisation are recruiting outstanding software developers with 3 to 5 years full-stack experience. Successful candidates will already be earning in the top 10% compared with their peers, and they will offer a substantial increase to join their multinational team who work remotely throughout Europe.
This organisation develops, supplies and supports a modern, state of the art enterprise cloud service for the logistics industry which is world class in all respects. Their Cloud Intelligence System running on the Azure cloud is the driving force for a rapidly growing list of 100+ companies in 16 countries.
Their enterprise system handles order processing, purchasing, supply chain, warehousing, financials, CRM, HR, cloud hosting, online web services, handhelds, smartphones, IoT, maps, Office 365 integration, business intelligence, EDI and APIs.
Agile and Full Stack
Everything they do is agile, collaborative, holistic and to world class standards. Their Full Stack Developers work on all aspects of modern IT through all stages of development - from initial requirement, through specification, prototyping, development, testing, release and continuous detailed improvement.
Research and development
They solve every new requirement by researching and developing new components and enhancing existing components. This continual investment gives them many times the productivity and innovation of their competitors.
They complement your work experience with in house and external courses - not necessarily related to your work, but with a view to your personal and professional development.
Work from Home
All their people work from their home or coworking offices in 10 countries. Their new business team work with prospects over Microsoft Teams and visit them at their offices in the UK, Ireland, and Europe.
Work life balance
They have an excellent working environment - for example, they don't do overtime, so you have the energy for a full life, which is the basis of being a true professional.
They chat every day on Teams and meet up socially at least 4 times a year. Their exciting agenda for this year encompassed thrilling activities like hiking, skiing, and snowboarding in the picturesque destination of Chamonix, France. In the upcoming month of June, they will be gathering in Berlin, followed by an equally anticipated rendezvous in Barcelona come September. And to culminate their year with festive cheer, they will be celebrating their Christmas party in the vibrant city of Dublin.
What they offer
- They have a very positive remuneration policy to ensure that you share in the success and growth of their business
- Their benefits package covers health insurance, pension, and gym
- An excellent working environment - for example, they don't do overtime
- Ongoing professional education and learning
- Fully remote work
- Quarterly company meetups in interesting locations in Europe
- Design, develop and prototype new features and solutions
- Develop generic structures and frameworks to build a data-driven system
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Contribute to the architecture and design of our enterprise system
- Collaborate with the development team and chief architect
- Promote and propose improvements in programming practices and standards
- Strive to become an expert
- Learn continuously and research emerging technologies
- Opportunity to work in all areas of software development; front-end, back-end, desktop, web, mobile and cloud
- Ability to work fluently in English
- 3 to 5 years full stack experience with a software development company
- Impressive record of career progress
- OOP language (e.g. Java or C#) but must be willing to learn and use .NET, and C#.
- Web Development
- Experience working in a team with Git
- Top class honours degree in Engineering/Science/Maths/IT
- Enjoy high quality coding
- Lifelong learner
- Attention to detail combined with imagination
- Practical approach to real world problems