Frontend Developer React Native
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
We are seeking an experienced Mobile / Front End Developer to join our Team. The role will be based at either our headquarters in Cork, Ireland or satellite office in Cluj, Romania, however as a company we support all levels of remote working, where appropriate. The developer will report to the Software Project Manager and occasionally to appropriate Development Directors. The successful candidate would be responsible for building the frontend components to a variety enterprise application.
Requirements - Responsibilities:
- Work with React Native on the front end to create Android/iOS Apps.
- Experience publishing mobile applications to Apple/Google stores.
- Experience integrating mobile front ends with back-end REST APIs.
- Lay out an integration pipeline for mobile applications including build/test and publish steps.
- Designing & building applications using client-side technologies including React.js.
- Getting feedback from users and clients and building solutions for them.
- Assisting with the analysis of client requirements.
- Research into new mobile and frontend technologies and reporting on suitability and benefits to the organisation.
- Must have 3 - 4 + cumulative years of Mobile / Front End experience in an enterprise environment.
- Practical experience of iOS and Android app deployment procedures. (Store deployment, Enterprise deployment, certificates, provisioning profiles).
- Deep understanding of modern testing methodologies, tools and practices.
- Understanding of security and performance considerations.
- Understanding of cross browser issues and how to debug them.
- Understanding of JSON / RESTful web services.
- Understanding of architectural and design patterns
- Range of experience across various other frontend technologies, including Node.js, AngularJS and Typescript
- Experience and working knowledge of relational and non-relational data stores advantageous.
- Experience working with cloud technologies advantageous, especially AWS and Azure.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of team.
- Ability to learn new business areas quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and help them prototype their requirements.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Desire to develop your own knowledge by keeping abreast of testing tools and techniques, attending workshops, and reviewing technical publications.
- Please note this is a daily rate contract position. Candidates who apply must be eligible to work in Ireland holding either EU Citizenship or appropriate visa.
The candidate must have a valid visa to apply for this role in Ireland.