Senior Enterprise Account Manager
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
- Developing ongoing new and repeat business with multiple customers (new & existing) by building and maintaining key relationships and trust.
- Building relationships with senior end customer and Channel executives to enable Client's as a Strategic Partner for their Business.
- Helping the organisation innovate and to develop appropriate business models based on customer needs and requirements.
- Ability to promote the complete Client's Enterprise Solution Portfolio
- Accurate Business forecasting - Pipeline development, Monthly & Weekly reports
- Developing account plans in line with the company strategy
- Identify and qualify risk analysis (threats) to existing accounts; define & recommend strategies and implementation plans for same
- Must be able to work and develop virtual support team within the organisation to ensure that accounts receive the support they require
- Provide internal support to various departments & business groups to ensure communication integrity and understanding across accounts
- Meet and exceed key Sales Order, Revenue, retention, customer satisfaction and new business targets
- Must be extremely motivated with a passion to develop profitable new business and maintain profitable existing business
- Excellent organisational and reporting skills
- Must be able to work within a dynamic and fast paced international organisation
- Experienced negotiation skills and attention to margin whilst fully complying with Company policy & governance systems.
- Excellent presentation, written & verbal communication skills and ability to interact and influence at C Level
- Minimum of 5+ of experience in Enterprise Account Management.
- Detailed knowledge of the local Irish Enterprise ICT market and key Industry players.
- Knowledge and awareness of new ICT Solutions and their application in various Enterprise customers to help drive digital transformation.
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of stakeholders (product management, marketing, channels).
- Driving internal and external forces to reach and overachieve assigned sales targets, with a particular focus on successful Channel Strategy for the assigned Named Accounts.
- Proven ability to develop new accounts on an ongoing basis.
- Fluent in English business communication skills and writing.
The candidate must have a valid visa to apply for this role in Ireland.