Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We're looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today.
Wouldn't it be great if our working environment-and the tools we use-were designed with people's actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent-if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots.
The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace - the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history.
Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you'll join us on the journey.
As part of our growing marketing team, Dropbox are looking for a proactive and process-driven marketing specialist, based in Ireland (remote with access to our Dublin Studio) to join the EMEA Marketing team, supporting our regional demand generation across our key European markets.
Your role is to help campaign and event operations run smoothly for our regional B2B lead generation and pipeline-building activities. This role provides plenty of variety, giving the successful candidate many opportunities to learn new skills and develop a deep understanding of B2B enterprise lead generation, with the support and mentorship of our team.
In addition, you will work closely with members of other teams such as sales, channel, legal, finance, marketing operations, product marketing, PR/communication, localisation, paid media, website, as well as with external resellers/distribution partners and agencies, to get your job done.
This is a fully remote role (based in Ireland) on a 12 month Contract
- Work on lead delivery processes to ensure prompt entry into Marketo & Salesforce
- Webinar set up and execution, including pre & post event communications
- Email content ideas, localisation processes, proofreading
- Event research, coordination & support
- Coordinate vendor contracts, POs and budget tracking
- Manage the creation of CMS landing pages, blog & social media posts for new content, localisation & publication, accompanying Salesforce campaigns incl. tracking & monitoring leads
- Liaising with internal stakeholders such sales & channel sales on various projects and work closely with our resellers and distribution partners across EMEA
Knowledge & Skillset
- Fluent in English with additional language skills in any European Language.
- Familiarity with design software capabilities such as Adobe Creative Tools, Canva, PowerPoint, Google slides or any equivalent design tools
- Basic knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), preferable Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and WordPress
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Marketo advantageous
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of one to two years marketing experience. Right fit and skill set are the most important
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- A problem solver with a demonstrated track record of getting things done, positive and a passion for marketing
- Adaptability and productivity in a fast-paced work environment
- Focused on goals and objectives, with demonstrable appreciation for ROI and project delivery
- Ability to work independently from home or collectively with team members in the Dublin Studio
If you have the characteristics outlined above and are interested in exploring opportunities at Dropbox, we'd love to talk with you.
Note: Please apply only if you are based in Ireland and eligible to work full-time in Ireland.