EAM Delivery Lead
Practice Development Activities
- Experience on resource management like - hiring, skill development, interviews, certifications etc
- Building proactive solutions accelerators / solutions to resolve problems and challenges faced in clients in their respective industry space.
- Working closely with the market's teams for offerings
- Help drive thought leadership in EAM / APM space through white papers etc
- Work closely with the Partnership teams to leverage the benefits for practice / team building
- Should have lead project implementation in various roles and capacity
- Demonstrable experience on managing practice / project financials, P&L etc
- Should have knowledge of PM tools and methodologies
- Should be able to engage in consulting assignments in EAM / APM space
- Liaise with the business and existing IT resources to gather and document the business requirements
- Assist the Project Manager in identifying and mitigating technical risks
- Support the Project Manager in the preparation of timescales and adherence to schedule
- Prepare Project validation deliverables i.e. Validation Plan, Requirements, Design, Test Plan, Test documentation, Validation Report
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Quality Standards and Practices
- Ability to visualise the market trends and work towards their conversion into business opportunities
- Should have experience of responding to RFP's, creating solutions and estimate for RFP's
- Work closely with Markets and BD teams for practice growth.
- Liaise with the vendors to configure, implement and integrate the software components to build the solutions
- EAM experience of 15+ years across multiple industry domains in techno functional roles
- Should have experience of managing large globally spread out teams.
- Experience in industry domains like E&U, O&G, Pharma, Transportation and Logistics
- EAM products exposure with hands-on on Maximo implementation, support and upgrades. Experience on Maximo Application Suite will be given preference.
- Experience on various Maximo add-ons (e.g. Scheduler, Service Provider, ACM, Spatial, HSE, Calibration Linear) and Industry solutions (e.g - Transportation, Life Sciences, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Aviation, Civil Infrastructure) and Maximo Mobility platform as part of project implementation.
- Should have experience in client handling, requirements conceptualisation to converting them into solutions.
- Experience / Exposure to evolving technologies in EAM and APM space.
- Background in software development and systems analysis/configuration
- Experience of application installation and formalised approach to Change Control
- Experience in product life-cycles from gathering of customers requirement through design to system delivery and acceptance.
- Experience of writing life-cycle documentation validation plans, requirements gathering, design documentation, system configuration, system testing and troubleshooting
- Past proven experience engaging business users to ensure that appropriate business needs are clearly defined, communicated and delivered at or above expectations
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Knowledge of 21CFR Part 11 requirements, ER/ES and data integrity guidelines
- Experience of working in a GMP environment
- Database, SQL, ETL, API and data analytical skills
- Knowledge of IT reporting/dashboard tools also an advantage
The candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland.