.Net Web Developer
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
We are seeking talented Software Programmers, specifically. These will be technically challenging positions, working on major enterprise applications. The roles will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management, to develop and maintain a robust, callable, and performant system. A developer within client consulting takes a very active role on a project team, at both the technical design and code level, and at client and end user interfaces.
Requirements: .Net core responsibilities
- Requirements Analysis & Application Design
- Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
- Daily interaction with clients to facilitate successful project implementation
- Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims pricing and payment, provider networks and group/member structures
- Delivery of application development using standard web development methodologies
- Initiative in guiding and mentoring other developers within a project team & Peer code review
- Self-motivating toward on time delivery of high-quality outputs
- Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
Technical Profile Responsibilities:
- Experience working on web applications using Angular and Bootstrap
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
- Experience implementing front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility
- Awareness of code management solutions such as Azure DevOps and Git
- Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries eg. RhinoMocks, Moq, MsTest, NUnit, Qunit etc.
- Software development using Agile and Scrum methodologies
The candidate must have a valid visa to apply for this role in Ireland.