Deskside Support Engineer
A Global Tech Leader is seeking to hire Deskside Support Engineers for their Infrastructure Services Practice. This organsations Infrastructure Services - Provides IT infrastructure & Cloud services for clients across industry verticals, including both Consulting/Professional and Managed Services, across Enterprise Computing, Cloud, Data Centres, DevOps, End User Computing, Service Desk, Network Services and Environment Management Services.
Job roles and responsibilities
- Configure, troubleshoot, isolate, repair, and resolve all customer desktop issues including desktop/laptop hardware and software, mobile devices, printer/scanners/copiers, audio visual equipment, hardware peripherals and other desktop related equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair desktop computers tenure they interconnect seamlessly with multiple systems including network drives and all business productivity applications
- Troubleshoot application issues
- Resolve users' IT issues related to Desktops, Laptops, Windows / MAC operating systems, Printer setup, Resolve printer issues
- Work independently troubleshoot all support requests and follow escalation policies
- Responsible for computer hardware builds and maintaining inventory for computers ready deploy
- Provide support tall business users
- Establish and maintain a positive professional relationship with users and clients
- Participate in testing, documentation and implementation of assigned projects
- Additional duties as and when required
- Desktop operation and support Installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of ongoing usability of desktop, computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Works with vendor support contacts resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Recommends and/or performs upgrades on systems ensure longevity; Works with procurement staff purchase hardware and software.
- Assesses functional needs determine specifications for purchases; Orders computer supplies.
- Windows 7 & Windows 10 Operating systems, MAC background, Printers troubleshooting knowledge & O365 / Adobe / Skype / MS Teams troubleshooting
With this company, you will experience an exciting mix of innovation by design, creativity, collaboration and efficiency within a framework of stimulating objectives and a passion for delivering the best to our customers. You will be joining a network of some of the most creative, innovative and dedicated people in the industry with ample opportunities to learn and develop your career.
Their Associates are chosen for their attitude, skills, knowledge and enthusiasm but above all, their belief that anything is possible. This company is an equal opportunity employer and they welcome all applications regardless of race, colour, gender, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, sexual orientation, political opinions or trade union membership.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
This company is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., this Tech giant is ranked in the top 200 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.