Data Centre Facilities Consultant
Do you want to work for one of the largest ICT companies in the world? Are you a passionate, target-driven individual, eager to seek out business development and customer relations? This may be the role for you!
We are looking for a Data Centre Facilities Consultant. This role will suit a bright and ambitious salesperson who will hunt out clients and generate a company presence in this relatively untapped market.
Salary: Excellent base salary starting at 80k to 120k based on experience & OTE, single health care, pension, and car mileage.
The role: The successful candidate will be responsible for developing business in the data centre facility area, including working with customers and partners such as data centre operators, consultancy firms, contractors, system integrators, and others.
- Develop data centre facility business with Irish customers and partners (data centre operators, consultancy, contractors, system integrator, etc.)
- Understand and get insights into named account strategies, business development, and operation processes, steer potential requirements, and influence customers strategies, businesses, and operations regarding the data centre facility area.
- Cooperate with the solution manager to run the project, analyse the tender, do the presentation and quotation, and prepare the answering for the tender documents.
- Understand customer's business needs and challenges, present the client's value proposition to customers, work together with the data centre solution team to provide the best solution for customers.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with customer's technical team, breakthrough data centre facility solution in Hyper Scale DC market.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Data Centre Industry
- Previous experience with data centre sub-systems, including power distribution, cooling, DCIM, fire extinguishing systems, cabinets and containment systems, equipped with modular data centre, container data centre, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, ability to attract and develop sales opportunities.
- Must have access to vehicle and a clean driver's license.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in electrical background or equivalent.
If you are an experienced and driven individual who is passionate about the data centre industry and has a proven track record in business development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary package, along with opportunities for professional development and growth within the company. If you are interested in this position you can contact me on LinkedIn or email me [email protected]