Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we're transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
We believe technology should get out of the way, so there's no limit to what people can do. We're a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that's committed to realising ambitious ideas.
We are looking for an eLearning Content Specialist to join our CX - Training Team. You will be working with a thoughtful, ambitious and creative team that's committed to meeting the needs of a dynamic, customer-centric organization. The CX Training Team strives to understand the journey of the support agent and creates training that lead to the best possible customer journeys.
This is a fully remote role, initially on a 12 month contract basis
- Research source materials & work closely with subject matter experts to determine learning objectives for Customer Support Agents, including those in technical roles
- Gather content and layout Rise course (or similar) for training material to be delivered
- Work with training program manager to help revise existing training content to meet the training needs of the team and to ensure a consistent delivery experience
- Develop new course content based on product launches
- Analyse course performance with recommendations for improvements
- Ability to teach developed curriculum virtually
- 1-2 yrs of work experience in a training content related role, with familiarity into adult learning and/or educational theory
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, Google Drive and Articulate 360 experience are a must
- Experience with ADDIE/SAM-RAD development and ADA/508/WCAG compliance in eLearning
- Storyline experience a plus
- Experience with digital research, analytical projects, writing projects and creating technical training
- Experience working with an LMS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-learner, resourceful and attentive to detail
- Exceptional time management skills in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Portfolio or Work Samples will be required
- Customer service/support experience in technology a plus
Note: Please apply only if you are eligible to work full-time in Ireland.