We are currently recruiting for French Speaking Customer Support Associates to work with our client SAP in Galway! This is a hybrid, 12 month contract position.
SAP go to great lengths to ensure you have every opportunity to succeed - in your own way. Flourish in an environment that encourages free expression, collaboration, individuality, and diversity. They invest heavily in learning and career development. Gain new skills and experience through self-paced learning, mentoring and more.
Based in the Customer Interaction Centre, you will support SAP customers through a selection of support channels. You will find yourself in a friendly, multinational & multicultural learning environment, with a fantastic supportive team.
What you'll do:
- Process inbound customer calls, emails, chats & webforms to a high quality
- Analyse customer's non-technical queries, research possible solutions & provide solid answers to the customer *
- Evaluate how the customer's technical issue affects their daily business processes
- Assist & educate customers in navigating support pages, downloading software and licence key functions
- Collaborate with colleagues across SAP teams
- Engage with appropriate stakeholders to ensure customer cases are resolved effectively
What we look for in you:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Graduate of a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business or Computer Science areas preferred
- Fluency in English and French