SAP go to great lengths to ensure you have every opportunity to succeed - in your own way. Flourish in an environment that encourages free expression, collaboration, individuality, and diversity.
They invest heavily in learning and career development. Gain new skills and experience through self-paced learning, mentoring and more. Based in the Customer Interaction Centre, you will support SAP customers through a selection of support channels. You will find yourself in a friendly, multinational & multicultural learning environment, with a fantastic supportive team.
What you'll do:
* Process inbound customer calls, emails, chats & webforms to a high quality
* Analyse customer's non-technical queries, research possible solutions & provide solid answers to the customer
* Evaluate how the customer's technical issue affects their daily business processes
* Assist & educate customers in navigating support pages, downloading software and licence key functions
* Collaborate with colleagues across SAP teams
* Engage with appropriate stakeholders to ensure customer cases are resolved effectively
What we look for in you:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Team player
* Strong time management skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Graduate of a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business or Computer Science areas preferred
* Fluency in English