SAP Partner Experience Agent
Hosted by Manpower
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is initially a 6-month contract role (with the view to extension) employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland. Please read below for more information on SAP company and role responsibilities.
As you know, SAP's vision is to help the world run better and improve people's lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you're able to build your career. It's no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
Partner Experience (PXD) is a global organisation primarily focused on the proactive and reactive enablement /management of a wide range of SAP partners (Channel, Service, Software etc.).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will play a key role in the PXA team, providing support to SAP partners Globally.
The role involves:
- Developing a clear understanding of what an SAP Partner is and an awareness of the tools and resources available to SAP PartnerEdge Partners.
- Maintenance of internal systems of partner record.
- Collating and presenting information to SAP stakeholders on current processes in place, and proposals to improve processes, with the aim of improving the Partners' overall experience with SAP.
- Aligning with other key roles within PXD like the Partner Experience Managers, in order to support SAP Partners. The focus of this role is mainly reactive, and you will need to build a strong relationship with the key Stakeholders that operate in your Market Unit.
- Flexibility around working hours may be required.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University Degree/Student in Business/IT preferable
- 2nd Language (German preferable)
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, and proven experience in effective handling of high volume of tasks in short timeframes.
- Creative thinking, willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- A pro-active and result-oriented team-player with strong communication skills, passionate about his/her work
- Ability/openness to work well in a multicultural and multinational environment
- Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Experienced IT User - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and additionally a European language is a benefit.
- Proven experience in improving efficiency on processes
- Proven track record of positive communication with project stakeholders
* Experience gained in the IT/Software sector is an advantage.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!