Corporate Action Analyst (Issuer Services )
We are currently recruiting for Corporate Action Analyst to work with our client based in the Banking Industry. The role is Hybrid and based in Dublin .This is a 6-month contract position.
Issuer Services is a solutions-oriented business supporting client needs in various Agency roles across a variety of capital markets and commercial transactions including conventional debt, structure finance and specialized agency. The role is multi-purpose with aspects of Project Management, re-engineering, Operational development and Teams Management.
Based in the Dublin Service Centre, the Issuer Services Department is part of the wider Custody and Issuer Services Group. The Department contains a diverse section of units which support our Issuer Services Clients, Product and Sales partners. The services we provide include Depository servicing, Issuing & Paying agency services and Specialised Agency functions such as Account Bank, Project Finance, Structured Finance and Escrow Agent functions.
Typical Corporate Trust clients of Citi include major international and national-level corporations, financial institutions (FIs), banks, and public sector/sovereign Debt issuers, as well as investment banks, asset managers, and stand-alone collateral managers.
* Manage, complete and execute all incoming corporate actions instructions/ enquiries as per our SLA's and referenced deadlines and (as required,) provide a detailed working knowledge and understanding of all tasks, functions and processes executed by the desk to clients.
* Upon deal execution provide full notification of all predictable Corporate Action events to clients.
* Complete transactional review of new (draft or executed) deal documentation to ensure the Corporate Actions desk can support the drafted tasks documented.
* Chair client relationship calls on a monthly basis and prepare agenda's and presentations whereby required.
* Complete internal email/fax retrieval for team/Log all new incoming instructions onto central control log/ Reconcile email/fax journals to all incoming instructions received and collate and record accurate MIS.
* General office duties/ Provide support to managers of the desk
Experience and Skills :
* Minimum of 2 years Corporate Actions experience, knowledge of Corporate Trust practices and product is a requirement.
* Proven record of working on Corporate Action events dealing with high value instructions, ability to work to deadlines and projects within team environment
* Working ISDA, ICMSA and ICMA knowledge, Bond and deal structuring understanding is highly preferable.