This is a very exciting Commercial Insurance Team Leader opportunity with a market leading global Insurance broker.
It is within the company's speciality Commercial "FinPro" Insurance division
The position will involve responsibility for the day to day performance of duties to support the Finpro team in professional management and servicing of the financial lines aspects of our client's insurance portfolio (PI, D&O, EPL, Crime, Cyber, PTL) and to lead a team of 3 Client Advisors.
This role can be based either in Galway or Dublin
If you are motivated by excellence, professionalism and a dynamic opportunity to work in an exciting and high growth area of insurance with a market leader
Provide day-to-day client advisory and team leadership to the FinPro Commercial team, providing support and a high quality service to FinPro clients including professional firms of architects, surveyors, solicitors and all manner of business entities encompassing private companies of every type and not for profit organisations etc.
Key Tasks will be to liaise with own allocated Clients, to develop relationships, resolve issues and monitor performance on Finpro lines of business (PI, D&O, EPL, Crime, Cyber, PTL and Management Liability)
You will be leading a team of three FinPro Commercial Client Advisors day to day.
Other aspects of the role include:
- Deal effectively with own client queries, providing the best technical advice and service to Clients and Client Executives
- Network with the various divisions to provide client service solutions
- Be responsible for own Portfolio of clients ensuring that excellent standards in all aspects are
- Supervise, coach and mentor team members providing guidance where necessary.
- Monitor team workflows and individual workloads
- Regularly monitor the standard of individuals and team output giving prompt feedback as required
- Previous financial lines experience would be an advantage but not required to apply for this role
It is essential that you have a minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience within Commercial and/or FinPro Insurance Lines
You will also need to have strong people management and client management experience.
You must also be a minimum of CIP qualified
Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience. You will also have access to the company's market leading benefits package including Pension and Health Insurance.
PIease apply immediately or if you would like to discuss the company and role in confidence contact Stefan Moro on 01 6455217 or email