Cash Reconciliations & Billing Analyst
We are currently recruiting for Cash Reconciliations & Billing Analyst to work with our client based in the Banking industry. The role is Hybrid and based in Dublin. This is a 6-month contract position.
Issuer Services is a solutions-oriented business supporting client needs in various Agency roles across a variety of capital market's banking and commercial transactions including conventional debt, structure finance and specialized agency.
* Assist in the completion of a Daily Reconciliation of incoming payments against scheduled outgoing payments ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with departmental procedures and service standards.
* Demonstrate ability to manage internal and external client relationships, to ensure department responsibilities and objectives are met.
* Coordinate and where necessary assist with any clerical tasks/activities within area depending on staffing levels and volumes.
* Review Value Date Exception log on weekly basis ensuring all claims are updated and closed appropriately.
* Review daily checklist ensuring all tasks have been signed as completed.
* Check Nostro end of day ensuring all exceptions are annotated and not aging.
* Review all breaks exceptions daily report, investigate and resolve all exception in a timely manner.
* Ensure daily and weekly MIS are complete.
* 2-3 years banking experience.
* Knowledge of Cash Reconciliation would be beneficial.
* SWIFT knowledge desired.
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Be able to delegate effectively when required.
* Proven record of working on projects and within team environment.
* Strong work organisation / prioritization skills.
* Proactive problem-solving experience.
* Exceptional Communication skills.
* Ability to quickly understand and critically assess complex processes.
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Logical Thinking.
* Ability to self-start and to learn rapidly.
For more information about this role kindly contact Aminat Ibrahim on +353 1 645 5213 or [email protected]