Business Analyst - Supply Chain Systems
Job Preference: Hybrid/Remote
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Experis Ireland have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Systems Analyst with our client. Our client is rooted in rich heritage and continuing to grow their portfolio through the strategic acquisition of complementary brands and businesses. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting the company with the implementation and continual improvement of system capabilities regarding demand planning, supply planning, and margin optimization.
- Assist in a successful systems solution to the business needs by working on the implementation project with the systems integrators of the chosen platform, and by learning the specifics of the configuration and capabilities of the platform, become the systems SME.
- Ensure the Masterdata in OMP is maintained to the necessary standard by working with the Data Owners and Data Entry resources.
- Following the project, supporting with platform maintenance, and serving as a business implementation analyst on new rollouts within the business.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to identify problems and find solutions.
- Evaluation of potential future functional improvements to the Platform configuration.
- Assessment of support calls and change requests, and execution of approved developments in line with best practice.
- 4+ year's experience in implementation and configuration of supply chain in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business, Supply Chain, or similar discipline
- Demonstrated experience of working on implementation projects and of working with third party systems integrators and business stakeholders.
- Good understanding of end-to-end supply chain planning, demand forecasting through supply replenishment.
- Knowledge in the demand, supply planning space, and expertise in the concepts of S&OP as applied to systems solutions.
- Knowledge of supply planning concepts - consumption, safety stock, production rates/constraints etc. (APICS certification preferred).
- Complex problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of Masterdata analysis and maintenance
- Ideally experienced with SAP data architecture and integrations
- Experience of defining work packages for external vendors and managing the delivery of those changes into the business
- Preferably experience in working with the OMP platform
Nice to Have:
- Ability to display a high degree of professionalism in dealing with Managers and users.
- Commercially focused, driven individual with high levels of enthusiasm and energy.
- Innovative and has ability to work on your own initiative
- Background in Lean or 6 Sigma useful but not essential