Job Preference: Hybrid/Remote
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: €45,000 - €55,000 + Benefits
Experis Ireland have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst with our client. Our client is rooted in rich heritage and continuing to grow their portfolio through the strategic acquisition of complementary brands and businesses. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering and optimising systems and process improvement initiatives that will drive performance.
- The Business Analyst will work with various stakeholders/ teams to identify, architect and design solutions to establish business requirements.
- Drafting of business cases, conducting requirement-gathering workshops with personnel to agree process design. Compiling professional scoping documents for the relevant initiatives.
- Developing, designing feasible implementation plans by resource type and delivering value-added systems initiatives to drive business value.
- Delivering progress reports to the business units and IT management teams, managing issues and risks and cut-over plans.
- Implementing projects and assisting with support calls as and when required.
- Providing second line support service to the key user model, expert knowledge across all relevant functional areas to respond to business requirements.
- Developing relationships with Business management/key users to drive the effectiveness of systems solution.
- Recommending and analysing business systems and data structures
- Assisting the Project Managers assigned from the Business to follow set procedures to ensure consistency across projects.
- Assisting in developing Business Process & Systems Development / IT team into best in class and share expertise with other personnel
- Manage the Application support service to ensure SLAs are met
- Enact regular application status reports to ensure all applications are running to expectations
- Providing instructions and training to the key user when necessary.
- Analysing error trends aimed at reducing time.
- 3+ years Project or Business Analysis experience in a similar role.
- Skilled at using reporting toolset including SAP, CORE POS or Millwheel experience would be a distinct advantage
- Thorough knowledge of business process mapping, including documentation standards and tools such as Visio
- Proven track record of successful projects delivery.
- Ability to gather business requirements and produce functional specifications
- Strong data analysis skills & attention to detail, with experience in data query tools desirable
- Understands data models and relationships between different entities and databases
- Can develop new views of data as required
- Good testing skills to verify reporting results, as well as providing evidence to support signoff prior to release of change to production systems.
Nice to Have:
- Ability to display a high degree of professionalism in dealing with Business Managers and users.
- Commercially focused, driven individual with high levels of enthusiasm and energy.
- Innovative and has ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Background in Lean or 6 Sigma useful but not essential
For more information, please send your CV to [email protected]