Business Administrative Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Business Administrative Assistant to work with our client SAP. This is a 12month contract position based in Galway with a possibility of extension and a Hybrid working model .
You will be reporting to the People & Performance Director within the Chief Operating Officer team for Partner Ecosystem Success. You will be creating and driving topics within the People Agenda and have ownership for success of our Roadmap. You will be working closely with Learning and Development Lead, Early Talent Lead and People & Performance Director and other PES and SAP teams. You will both create and run programs as part of the roadmap working with the team and take ownership of timelines for launch of each of these programs.
The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter, with creative flair, strong communication and organisational skills. Always look for new ways to develop both the program and promote through different channels.
- Creation and management of Job Shadowing Program
- Ownership and creation of blogs and video content
- Involvement in the People annual roadmap, taking responsibility and delivery of several programs both individually and as part of the team
- Communication and promotion of people programs
- As part of the team, create and deliver our annual Career Live Day
- Working with the team to ensure Partner Ecosystem is the Place to be
- Other topics across COTO
- Supporting other team members when out on leave
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Experience on People focused topics
- Excellent communication skills with candidates, internal stakeholders, and mid-level executives
- Experience using PowerPoint ,Excel and other Microsoft skills
- Solid project management skills and proven success in defining and executing initiatives
- Good understanding of metrics and data visualization
- Time-management and prioritization skills; adept at navigating multiple tasks, deadlines or projects as needed
- Adept at virtual enablement tools, including video creation & editing
- Proactive in delivering necessary messaging and escalating issues as needed
What we offer :
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.