Job Type: Full time, permanent
Location: Cork / Hybrid
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
Our client provides Industrial Automation Solutions and are currently recruiting for an Automation Engineer to join their expanding and exciting team in Cork. In this role, you will be responsible for creating control systems and work on projects across a variety of sectors. The successful candidate will work on a hybrid basis and there will be an element of travel required in this role.
What's on offer?
* Competitive salary €60k-€70k DOE
* Benefits Package
* Hybrid/Flexible working hours
Duties & Responsibilities
* Create project design documents with functional requirements.
* Upgrading already-installed systems through programming, implementation, and documentation.
* Support the project team's continued training and growth in automation and programming abilities.
* Oversee the automation installations' commissioning.
* 3+ years' PLC and SCADA application development experience
* Siemens, Wonderwall and Rockwell.
* Understanding of industrial networks, including Ethernet, Ethernet I/P, Profibus, Profinet, and ASi
* FAT and SAT testing of automation systems and control panels.
* Batch management applications, machine safety and AutoCAD is desirable
* Full, valid driving Licence is essential - There is 15%-20% travel required around Ireland.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss further please call Zara on 01 6455245 or email [email protected]