- Location: Dublin City Centre -Hybrid
- Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
- Salary Range - Up to €80,000 plus benefits
- Sector - IT
Our Client in Dublin is seeking to hire an experienced Applications Developer and would welcome expressions of interest from candidates with proven track records of delivery and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience.
Always integrated with their partners and legal experts, our client has over 70 experienced legal and business professionals. Our experts in technology, project management, data analysis and process improvement, collaborate to explore new ways of delivering legal services, defining and executing smart, cost-effective solutions that help clients manage risk.
This Applications Developer role provides the chance to become part of an expanding team, and an opportunity to create an impact in a firm that is transforming how legal professionals deliver legal services.
The role will require a great balance of technical and collaboration skills. This is a business facing role and covers the full lifecycle - from inception through to business as usual support.
The role will also involve working closely with Business Services teams and external suppliers to ensure any new products or developed solutions which are selected are robust, scalable and align with the firm's business and technical strategies.
This role will initially report to the Director of Technology.
What's on offer?
- Pension & Healthcare Contributions
- Excellent Annual Leave
- Hybrid working option
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Design, build, test, integrate and maintain a portfolio of products and custom built internal applications
- Work with business analysts, project managers, legal specialists, business service teams, and clients to deliver solutions which are secure and scalable and which meet any legal service delivery needs.
- Provide estimates and initial assessment for proposed tasks. Track and report progress of your deliverables against key milestones.
- Ensure on-time and high quality delivery of your deliverables. Keep stakeholders updated throughout the development cycle
- Participate in and lead code & design reviews
- Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- 5+ years solution design and development experience
- Experience with RDBMS systems like SQL and with No-SQL systems
- Experience developing, testing, deploying, maintaining both code and applications
- Good knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architectures
- Experience liaising between users, business service teams, practices groups and vendors to resolve issues.
- Experience monitoring end-to-end business applications (and products) to pro-actively identify or resolve problems or support incidents.
- Experience developing solutions using Microsoft's PowerApps, Power Flow, RPA or Power BI capabilities including integration with the Dataverse and/or relational databases
- Knowledge of software testing, quality assurance and solutions testing including automation
- Experience developing solutions which leverage integration middleware and/or low-code architectures
- Solid design and programming experience with REST APIs, Web Services and XQuery
- Knowledge of .Net, Java, Python, PHP or NodeJS - a real plus
- Knowledge of Azure or Amazon Web Services - a real plus
- A self-starter who is comfortable in, and committed to, working through technical ambiguity
- Excellent time management and prioritisation abilities. Able to handle multiple deliveries in a changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Motivated to apply your skills and creativity to drive the growth and development of technology focused solutions which will support the transformation of how legal services are delivered.
For more information, please send your CV [email protected]
Candidates must have EU Citizenship, Stamp 1G, or Stamp4 visa.