Agile Line Manager
Agile Line Manager
Athlone, Leinster, Ireland
Release / Staging Agile Line Manager, BOS Orchestration
About this opportunity!
The purpose of Orchestration is to develop industry leading Orchestration products and applications that enable the design, creation and lifecycle management of network services and the network functions and infra-structure resources needed to ensure the desired service characteristics and quality of service.
Orchestration is a strategically important area for customers and for this company. The Cloud Native SW capabilities they develop are crucial to the magnificent rollout of new and modified Services to end-users.
If you want to work in a ground-breaking Cloud native SW development organisation then please read on and think about applying for this exciting Agile Line Management opportunity.
What you will do
- Be an owner for a Release and Staging domain within Orchestration
- Work with the relevant units and programs driving improvements and efficiencies within our development, CI/CD pipelines and processes.
- Create and coach hard-working software development teams who will craft the future of our flexible commercial offerings
- Engage with colleagues across BOS Orchestration and the broader company as needed
- Adopting microservice cloud-native paradigms and continuous integration/continuous deployment models to realize the full potential of cloud-native solutions i.e the code that is developed today is in production tomorrow.
You will bring
- Ability to provide solid technical leadership to developers. technical leads, management and customers
- Ability to find, develop and lead self-starting, creative, problem-solving engineers
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- A deep understanding of SW engineering and selecting the best approach for the assignment at hand
- Proven ability to drive and adopt innovation and change with a collaborative mentality
- Track record in efficiently developing high quality products and solutions using Lean principles and Agile methods
- Experience in relevant Agile roles (Scrum Master, Product Owner etc.)
- Be an adventurous leader with the capability to make timely, fact-based decisions and consistently step forward to take accountability for these decisions while building a collaborative environment where a speak-up culture is encouraged
- English proficiency, both written and spoken.
The following experiences would be essential
- Hands-on software development experience which is both relevant and recent
- Confirmed technology leadership in innovative software deployment technologies and processes covering DevOps, SysOps
This Telecommunications company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
This company complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, this company supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
This company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.