Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
As a member of the Solutions Architecture team for General Insurance IT, the candidate will be responsible for;
- Defining the solution architecture for projects in the General Insurance domain by understanding business requirements, non-functional requirements, and Business strategy.
- Have responsibility for ensuring alignment and consistency of the solution design by working with the regional and global architecture teams.
- Working with Project Managers and Business Analysts to contribute to high level project schedules, resource plans for the project, and project costs
- Owning and governing the solution design through the entire project implementation phase including guiding and mentoring the team and addressing any technical challenges that come up.
- Producing all architecture related artifacts required as part of the SDLC.
- Effectively communicating the architecture to business and IT partners.
- Liaising and managing third party system developers and vendors.
- Supporting multiple concurrent project implementations where applicable.
- Engaging with in-country systems teams as necessary
The candidate should have;
- Extensive experience (analysis, design, and construction) in systems development and integration in a multi-technology environment (10+ years).
- Experience in Core P&C Insurance Systems and concepts (underwriting, claims, reinsurance).
- Exposure to agile development methodologies.
- Exposure to Data Architecture (data governance and management, logical and physical data modelling, reference and meta data management, associated tools, and technologies etc.)
- Experience in dealing with and managing IT vendors.
- Strong coordination and communications skills
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders at senior levels
- Bachelor's degree or higher
The candidate must have a valid visa to apply for this role in Ireland.