Senior Business System Integration Engineer
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
The Engineer will be part of a team responsible for implementing IT reporting solutions which will be used during the batch release process. They will be involved in the whole product life cycle, from requirements through design, testing and delivery of the system into production. The role will require working with multiple vendors, global and local teams to build and configure this software into an integrated system. The role requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under your own initiative as well as experience of dealing with software development teams and business users.
- Liaise with the business and existing IT resources to gather and document the business requirements
- Liaise with the vendors to configure, implement, and integrate the software components to build the solutions
- Assist the Project Manager in identifying and mitigating technical risks
- Support the Project Manager in the preparation of timescales and adherence to schedule
- Prepare Project validation deliverables i.e. Validation Plan, Requirements, Design, Test Plan, Test documentation, Validation Report
- Plan the testing of the individual system components and the integrated testing of the overall system.
- Write and/or execute test scripts, prepare defect reports and Test Summary Report
- Coordinate the testing of the overall solution with business users
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project/product lifecycle
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Quality Standards and Practices
- Background in software development and systems analysis/configuration
- Experience of application installation and formalised approach to Change Control
- Experience in product lifecycles from gathering of customers requirement through design to system delivery and acceptance.
- Experience of writing life-cycle documentation validation plans, requirements gathering, design documentation, system configuration, system testing and troubleshooting.
- Past proven experience engaging business users to ensure that appropriate business needs are clearly defined, communicated and delivered at or above expectations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally.
- Self motivated, ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of 21CFR Part 11 requirements, ER/ES and data integrity guidelines
- Experience of working in a GMP environment.
- Database, SQL, ETL, API and data analytical skills
- Knowledge of IT reporting/dashboard tools also an advantage
The candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland.