Security Incident Coordinator
Our client is a leading Technology company is looking for experienced Security Incident Coordinator to join their project team in Dublin. This is 12months day rate contract and 100% remote role.
- A security incident coordinator receives, coordinates and manages security incidents for the organization.
- Responsible for the actions of other team members, disseminating information as necessary and facilitating the engagement of other security resources as needed.
- Team member will provide status updates to management as needed.
- Identifying live intrusions and triage security events in real-time.
- Certified in any of the following:
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- GCFE (GIAC Certified Forensics Examiner)
- GSEC (GIAC Security Essentials)
- SANS Security SEC401
- Working experience with SIEM solutions (QRadar, Splunk, Elastic Security)
- Prior experience in an Information Technology or Information Security Department, with incident response experience in an enterprise setting.
- Capture / analyze network traffic for indications of compromise.
- Review log-based data, both in raw form and utilizing aggregation tools.
- Perform live network assessments using leading packet capture and analysis software tools.
- Knowledge of security and information technology
- Operational support skills
- Project management skills
- Experience with Organizational Communications
- Excellent technical writing and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to track and manage multiple issues simultaneously.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (to include Pivot tables, vlookup, Conditional Formatting)
- Project +
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
The candidate must have a full permission to work in Ireland.