ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup. Please read below for more information on SAP company and role responsibilities.
CUSTOMER INTERACTION CENTRE:
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes & industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people & organizations to work together more efficiently & use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications & services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously & grow sustainably.
WHAT WE DO:
In the CIC, you will find yourself in a friendly multinational & multicultural learning environment, on a team who supports each other. Our core team primarily supports customers through a selection of support channels, offering 24*7 support in a follow the sun approach with our additional global department locations: Brazil, China, India, Philippines, and Russia. We assist in the prioritisation of customer's technical cases by analysing the effect on their business from a commercial perspective.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide high-quality customer interactions through the processing of inbound customer calls, emails, chats & webforms
- Analyse customer's non-technical queries, researching possible solutions & providing solid answers easily understood by the customer
- Evaluate, from a commercial perspective, how the customer's technical issue affects their daily business processes through gathering comprehensive business impact information
- Assist & educate customers in navigating support pages, educating them on how to use software download & license key functions
- Collaborate with colleagues across SAP teams, engaging with appropriate stakeholders ensuring all customer cases are resolved effectively & in a timely manner
What we look for in you:
- Commitment to provide excellent customer service
- Passionate & dedicated team player
- Strong time management, prioritization & multi-tasking capabilities; utilising available time efficiently to achieve effective & efficient results
- Enjoys & thrives on performing multiple tasks & responsibilities at once
- Shift flexibility, weekend work (approx. 1 day per quarter) & Bank Holidays (compensated with additional vacation)
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business or Computer Science areas
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in second European language, e.g. German / French / Spanish / Italian